Breaking the myth around Wool. In-spite of all the great qualities of Wool , it has been tagged as a product of Winters . Its never thought of as being used in all weather conditions. Neeman's is breaking this traditional myth and launching a range of products made of ultra-fine fibers of Merino wool .
What is Wool?
Wool is the natural fiber obtained from different types of animals. There are many kinds of wool, and the main difference in them is actually the animal it comes from. The most common and widely available type of wool is Sheep’s.
Sheep’s wool comes in several different kinds, such as:
Merino wool comes from a merino sheep which may be found in the mountains of Australia and New Zealand. Below are five reasons Merino wool is the best
- Soft on the Skin: regular wool itches, Merino wool doesn’t. This ultrafine wool is highly flexible and can bend more than any other material. This makes it not only adjustable to the movement your foot, but also soft on your skin.
- Antibacterial: Merino wool contains lanolin and keratin. These two sheep-produced waxes are highly antibacterial and antimicrobial. The feet have the biggest number of sweat glands than any other part of the body, which helps sweat to form. This wet and warm environment favors the formation of bacteria and fungus. lanolin and keratin are all we need to prevent bacteria and fungus from thriving.
- Sun & Fire -Proof: Merino Wool is resistant to the sun. The fact that Merino wool protects the sheep from the sun makes this type of wool resistant to UV radiation and gives you ultimate protection from the sun. Moreover, unlike Polyester and cotton, Merino wool doesn’t ignite unless it reaches 570-600°C. Heat and fire resistance means also that the shoes will not cling to your skin.
- Natural fiber: Merino wool is made of natural fibers, which makes it not only renewable but also biodegradable when disposed of.
- Lightweight: Merino wool is one of the most lightweight materials on the market due to its weight to warmth ratio. Unlike regular wool, Merino wool is very lightweight.
Due to the above mentioned advantages and our love for Merino Wool has set us on a path to build Merino Wool shoes.
We here at Neeman’s have created a collection comprising of a Wool Jogger (lightweight running and training shoe), Wool Classic Sneaker ( sneaker design presented in a simplistic and modern form) and Wool Loafers in a super lightweight form.
Merino Wool- The Green Fabric For Versatile Use, Features of Neemans Merino Wool Shoes, why merino wool is better than regular wool, Wool Shoes, Wool Joggers, Wool Loafers, Wool Classic Sneakers, Wool Sneakers, Merino Wool Shoes, Neemans Running Shoes, Neemans Sneaker, Neemans Loafers, Merino Wool, Merino, Neemans Merino Wool, Neemans wool, Neemans, Neeman, Neeman's, sneaker shoes, loafer shoes, lightweight running shoes, comfortable shoes, lightweight loafers, lightweight sneakers, Mens Wool Loafer, Men’s Wool Jogger,Mens Wool Sneaker, Men’s Wool Shoes Women Wool Shoes, Women Wool Loafer, Women Wool Jogger, Womens lightweight running shoes