1. What personal information does Neemans collect?
We may hold information relating to you that you have provided to us while registering with us or while placing an order through us or that we may have obtained from another source (such as our distributors or from marketing organisations).This information may include, amongst other things, your name, address, telephone numbers, information on how you use our products, your experience with the product, and information on your browsing activity when visiting ours or our distributors websites), domain address, and any other information collected in relation to your use of our products and services ("information").
The information collected is regarding the Site’s visitors and registered users (i.e., individuals who purchase the Products and online services.
2. How does Neemans use your Personal Information?
The information that Neemans collect from you is held in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in India. It may be used by us for a number of purposes connected with our business operations and functions, which include:
- processing your orders and making deliveries;
- verifying products purchased by you for processing any replacement or warranty claim;
- billing you (unless you pay by another agreed method);
- settling accounts with those who provide related services to us;
- dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our and our group companies’ products and services generally;
- contacting you (including by post, email, fax, short text message (SMS), pager or telephone) about our and our group companies' products and services and the products and services of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you (unless you ask us in writing not to). For completeness we note that where such contact is via electronic means, our terms and conditions record our agreement with you that the electronic marketing messages we and our selected third parties send need not include an unsubscribe facility;
- inclusion in any telephone or similar directory or directory enquiry service provided or operated by us or by a third party (subject to any objection or preference you may have indicated to us in writing);
- carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution;
- carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer.
- All personal information shared and exchanged with Neemans will not be shared, sold, disclosed, revealed to third party in any form, for any purposes, at any time. All contacts and sales information included the information/queries from us will remain confidential.
Neemans guarantees that if you supply your postal address on-line you will only be sent the information for which you provided your address but if you do not wish to receive e-mail from us in the future, or if you wish to be removed from mailing lists, please let us know by sending an e-mail or writing to us.
3. How Neemans protects Children’s privacy?
Neemans takes special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. The Site is not permissible to be of made use or access by an individual under the age of 13. The Site also do not send e-mail correspondence to anyone who informs Neemans that they are under the age of 13. Parents/guardians of the children under the age of 13 years must control and supervise any web-based activity conducted by the child.
4. Sharing your information outside India.
We do not share any information outside India.
5. Protecting your personal information
Neemans take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. In case of any concerns the privacy officer can be contacted at
To unsubscribe from SMS, MMS or other mobile messaging, you may also follow the instructions in the messages you receive. Similarly, all e-mails you receive will provide you with information as to how to get off the e-mail mailing list if you so desire.
Alternatively, if you would like to have your name and contact information removed from receiving communications from Neemans, please contact the Customer Service at by sending an email to email@example.com. It takes some time to put opt-outs in effect, so you may still receive electronic communications from Neemans for several weeks after your request is received.
6. Marketing Use
Neemans use Google analytics features based on Display Advertising (Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting) on this website.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
Neemans may use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics for understanding the Site’s audience.
7. This Policy does not apply to any of the following:
Information collected by Neemans through offline means (such as through a mail-in product registration card or on the phone by Neemans Customer Support), unless we clearly note otherwise at the place or time of data collection or the offline-collected data is merged and used together with online-collected data;
Third-party websites operated by other companies and that are linked to our Online Services, or that provide links from their sites to ours. We are not responsible, and disclaim any and all responsibility, for the practices or content of such third party websites; or,
Information given to us in a business capacity or for employment or work related purposes, such as information about our business customers (retailers, distributors, etc.), personal information provided by artists or other professionals we hire to help create our products, or job applicant data submitted through the join us section of our website.
8. Changes to this Policy
You may contact Neemans at:
Neeman’s Private Limited
First Floor, VV Mansion,
Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082