Let's admit, we all have several pairs, whether we are shoe enthusiasts or not. However, only a couple of them make it to our favourite and go-to-shoes list. These pairs mainly provide absolute comfort and an excellent satiny and sturdy fit.
If you own a pair of Neeman's sneakers, here we have some easy tips to keep them sparkling new and in good shape that will make their life even more long-lasting.
Easy Steps To Clean Neeman’s Sneakers
- Remove the insoles and laces of the shoes and hand wash them separately.
- Wipe off any dirt from the upper and outsole using a delicate cloth and mild liquid detergent.
- Put them in the black bag provided in the shoebox during delivery.
- Now, pop them in a washing machine and ensure to select a delicate or wool cycle.
- Once done, keep them out in the air to dry.
- Viola! You have a new pair to put your best foot forward.
Strict No | Don’ts
- Do not bleach or any other brightening agents
- Avoid soaking in a bucket of water for an extended time.
- Don’t machine dry your shoes. (Only Air Dry)
- Refrain from over-wash or washing your shoes too often.
- Don’t use a hard brush to scrub the materials.
So, when shoe care is so effortless, then give your favourite Neeman's that extra love by making them you're anytime, anywhere wear.